Re: [RC] LD BC?? - Truman Prevatt

I started looking at the results of multi day vs. one day rides to see if there is a statistical difference. The analysis so far indicates the distribution of times is exactly the same - so much for they are ridden different. For the most part they are ridden just as fast. Secondly it looks like that on the percentage of horses ( not riders ) that do more than one day in three or two days in five is small. These results are preliminarily so there will certainty may be some surprises in the data, but initially I don't see much of what has been claimed by many in the numbers.

Usual disclaimer: This is a statistical average over all the multidays in what ever year I was looking at and your mileage at an individual ride may vary.

Truman