Re: [RC] endurance hackamore - Sally Ann

Hi Angela,
I have not ridden in but a few hacks, but that is because my S Hack is my favorite. They come in, I believe, 2 sizes "horse" and "arab". I use mine on my endurance horse and my regular trail horse. Both love the freedom of mouth - "LOOK MOM!!! MORE grass, and shrubs, and hay, and leaves, and ohhh can I eat that...etc..." My horses are pigs. :) If you can, borrow someones to see what fits your horse and your comforts - make sure it's adjusted correctly (Dumb Human Tricks # 136 on my part ) I belive the S Hack cost about $30. depending on where you get it. Any how, my next thing to play with is a sidepull :) Oh yeah, The nose band can be covered with fleece tubing, vet wrap, or something similar if your horse would be more comfortable. Though it never bothers my sissy horses, I am still debating on wrapping the nose piece. Hope this helps!

-Sally (the only human in this group) &
 The Gang:
Dillon - " I am NOT a sissy, oh that just hurts my feelings!"
Quincy - " FOOD ! ! !"
George - " What are they talking about???"

Do you Yahoo!?