RE: [RC] LD BC?? - Teri Hunter

Possibly I can help give insight on where some of the front runners (Florida rides) for the past 2 years in LD's went to :

Laura Stedman moved up to 50's.  She was riding 2 different horses and an excellent horse person.  Her horses are always in top notch condition.

Keith Bass had to have surgery this past year on his shoulder or something like that.  This put HIM out of commission not his horses.  He has two friends Ron Heater and Ross Redding that ride with him and since Keith was not participating they did not either because they usually caught a ride with Keith who lives in Southern Florida.  They all ride a string of different horses.

There are a few in the service I believe Michael Lewis is one, and were unable to compete due to duties they had to perform outside of endurance.

Laurie Pearson - Moved up to 50's  Rides 2 different horses.
Wade Pearson - Still rides 25's

Richard Wilder - no longer competing because of personal reasons.  He rode someone else's horse and the horse is now competing again.

Ed Kilpatrick - Moved up to 50's - Excellent endurance rider - rides several different horses.

Johnathan Shortland - reassigned to Las Vegas for a job for one year.  Not sure if it was Johnathan or Sheila
Sheila Shortland - See Johnathan Shortland.

Karen Stauffer - Still rides 25's and is a wonderful person.  Takes excellent care of her mounts.  She gets into a beat and her horse just goes enjoying every step of the way.

Howard Bramhall - Doing 50's - Rides multiple horses.
Jennifer Bramhall - Doing 50's

I hope this clarifies things.  You cannot just go off of stats.  You have to know the people and what has changed in their lives.

Hope I didn't leave anyone out.

Teri Hunter