Re: [RC] Good luck at TOR - FancyNite

In a message dated 05/28/2003 4:12:22 PM Central Daylight Time, finishis2win@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

To all of my friends headed to Top of the Rock this weekend, good luck.
Particularly those of you doing the 100. Go get 'em! Jinnifer, get that
magic potion flowing!

Deanna, Barbara, Maggie and ALL,

I can't tell you enough how much all your "Good lucks" and well wishes mean to me (and Savage)!  I cried like a baby (or like Howard <eg>) after reading Maggie M. story of her 100.  I am SO damned excited I can hardly stand myself!

To top this all off (this one is for you Jeanie M.) my son, Chris made "HONOR ROLL".....  I am still VERY bewildered here!   This is my boy that doesn't care about anything except his little brother and Nintendo.  WOW! (maybe the Duct Tape really worked <vbg>)

And Deanna, Mom is bringing the MAIN ingredient for the "Magic Potion"!!!!!
Yippee!

Cya all at TOR! (I'll be the one BEGGING for mercy, but with a SMILE!!)
Jinnifer Plummer