Re: [RC] Arabian S hacks-heads up - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 5/27/2003 6:56:25 PM Pacific Standard Time, milamj@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I have never had any problems with the stabilizer wire or the chain. We fit the nose piece about 1.5-2 " higher on the face than the corner of the mouth.

Maybe I have mine too high, I'll have to check the measurement again.  But I did have a problem with the cable and with the chain being too severe.  The modifications that Louise suggested made sense to me.  I'll re-check where it sits on his head though before I cut anything off :)

Sylvia