From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Trailrite@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 9:22 AM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Arabian S hacks-heads up

Funny we've been using the S Hack for over 10 years now.  We've never had this happen.  Your putting the Hack to high up on your horse or you need to use a Horse size Hack which is wider.  We pioneered these S Hacks into endurance around 7 years ago and over the years they have become very useful for the endurance horse.
BTW...we sell them for $29.50 both sizes.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
18171 Lost Creek Road
Santa Clarita, CA 91390