[RC] Distance Riding Clinic June 14th in North Dakota - Jutta

There will be a "Introduction to Distance Riding" Clinic at Crooked Crane Lake by Dickinson North Dakota on June 14th.

Participants will learn the basics of distance and endurance riding. We will have stations on conditioning, nutrition, safety, vet checks and checking heart rates, equipment and gear and much more.

After participants go through the stations, we will also take them on a mock ride, including a vet check.

Best of all.... IT'S FREE!!!!

For more detailed information or directions, please contact Jutta Schmidt at leosch@xxxxxxxxx or DeAnne Knapp at knapp@xxxxxxxx