[RC] Hoof Boots - Stephanie E Caldwell

Hi all, I bought a pair of Swiss Boots last week. We did our first ride in them Tuesday, I wasn't real thrilled. They refused to stay on, put them on 4 times in 100' then finally just gave up and went without. My horse has a big overstep and pulled her shoes a few times, I think this might be why. Anyone have experience in keeping them on? My vet's advise was superglue. LOL He recommended me go with synthetic shoes vs hoof boots said that's what he uses. The Swiss Boots are for sale as of now or swap for a HRM if anyone is interested. :)

Steph