[RC] Fw: Room and Board available in Orange County - Joan Ruprecht

This is our daughter and  son in law, and they are wonderful people.  So if you are interested give them a call.

Ted and Joan Ruprecht  (old timers in the endurance and ride and tie world.

Sent: Friday, May 23, 2003 11:49 AM
Subject: Room and Board available in Orange County

Will you please post this on Ride Camp for me, and direct anyone who is interested to call Paul or Janet at:

714) 531-3531 anytime after dark.

We are looking for a roommate with a horse.  We have 4 horses in the back yard.  So we are looking for a nice person with a compatible horse.  We have 3 dogs, so we can probably absorb one more friendly one.  We are endurance people, and closely related to Ride and Tie people.

The rent is $500 for the room (shared bath), and $200 for the horse (includes feed).

We are in Santa Ana, at Harbor and Edinger, between the 405 and 22 freeways.

We are easy to live with and can provide references to prove it.

There is no direct access to good trails here, which is the only downside.