[RC] Susan G, DVM??? - nina bomar

This is the first time I've noticed Susan G. signed her post with the "DVM"???  Did she graduate from vet school???.... if so a very big CONGRADULATIONS!!!  She is such a huge asset to ridecamp and the sport of Endurance.  Thank you for always generously offering your advice and with your witty sense of humor... gawd, I'm still laughing about the dead guy who was taking numbers on the ride... or so you thought.  Nina Bomar