[RC] [RC] rain gear - Mateef

Running Bear Farm (Teddy Lancaster) sells a nice pvc duster for $70 but for rain protection AND ventilation I like a poncho and she sells a great one for only $35.  It gives great coverage, more than the picture actually and I'm 5'8" and a plus size but the loose poncho fit keeps from getting that steam bath effect. Here's the link    http://runningbear.com/catalog/display.php3?cartid=3eca78be94de6&zid=1&lid=1&cat=4&scat=29

Sallie in cold, wet NE Ohio