[RC] pg and riding - Larry Miller

I rode 10 days before delivery.  By then I was pretty uncomfortable so I quit.  Besides that my hubby and neighbors were pretty upset with me!! I figure what one does when pg is one's decision.  Only you know your horse and your own body.  Go with what you are comfortable doing.  If you don't feel safe, then don't ride.  If you feel fine, then ride.  Laura did a 50 when you were what Laura?  7 or 6 months a long?  I just remember watching you do it and you sure had a good time.  I think it is interesting that both of our sons who were in our bellies at the time, don't mind horses but aren't as crazy about them as we are!!  LOL Jeanie