[RC] Natchez Trace Ride - Tedebra1

The Natchez ride was discontinued a few years back.  The ride managers wanted to take a break for a while.  Also there were problems with other ride date conflicts.

I have heard there are some other people who are planning to put one on again in the near future.  Possibly next year.

If you're interested in pursuing the idea, please contact me personally.

Debra LaComette