Re: [RC] dodge 1500 towing a 3 horse trailer - Sisu West Ranch

It can make a difference even in the flatlands.  When I bought my first PU in WI 30 years ago, to pull a 2 horse trailer, I got a 3/4 ton truck.  A friend was laughing at me for spending the extra money.  "I pull my stock trailer fine with my half ton..."  He then proceeded to tell me about how much better his truck ran since he put in the new engine and transmission.

Needles to say I have always continued to buy  enough truck..

Ed

Ed and Wendy Hauser
Sisu West
2994 Mittower Road