[RC] Spinal surgery - Adelia85

My husband had three cervical vertebrae fused in November.  He had a car accident that herniated the two disks there and was on hydrocodeine for the most of two years.  The first nine months he spent a lot of time in the recliner with icepack and severe shooting pain. The procedure done was with a BAK/C, a titanium cylinder that is inserted between the two vertebrae.  There is no additional bone needed either from the hip or donor.  It went well.  Bruce knew before the day was out that it was a success.  He is not a rider but he can now function well in life and work out at the gym with comfort.

I do, by the way, have other interests like riding.  We just have had two surgeries (knee & neck) back to back.

Adelia