[RC] more "found in woods" - RENESPONY

hi there
i love riding in the woods and have seen some weird things.
we too have a problem with some large trash piles (why don't they just drive
to the dump?) and i kept saying i was going to drive out to one of the trails
and clean up all that mess. don't you know about a month later a hiker found
a body stuffed in those trash bags on the side of the trail! Eww! i would
have found it if i had gotten off my butt and cleaned up the "trash"
the poor woman had been missing from near by Connecticut for months, and the
weather was real hot....eeww.
i was out by myself one day and thought i saw another rider in the woods and
went in that direction, and scared the crap out of a female moose. it looked
like a big bay horse!
went by a rock i saw a million times, and one day noticed there was a coyote
skull sitting up there all bleached by the sun. i took that home.
one thing i unfortunately found was a huge chunk of glass, but not until i
was on the way back home with a bleeding horse. the funny thing was i was
cutting a branch with a saw and looked down and saw a puddle of blood. I
couldn't figure out where it was coming from, so there I am counting my
fingers, and looking over my horse before I realized he had cut his foot up
on something. It wasn't bad, but who tosses beer bottles out into the woods?
i could have crippled my horse just walking.
i see more stuff when i am by myself and i don't scare off all the wildlife.
some horses get scared by the deer, others want to chase them

                                                                   RENE