Re: [RC] [RC]spinal fusion - Merryben

I have had a laminectomy with fusion at two levels.  C5-6 and C6-7.  I have no experience with lumbar or thoracic levels.  I was not allowed to ride until it fused which was 11 months.  I did go to the Swanton 100 two weeks after I got out of the hospital to hang out and crew a LITTLE.......It has not bothered me since and that was about 12 years ago....mb