[RC] For June Carter Cash Fans - Typef

Dear RideCampers:

June Carter Cash passed away this evening at 5:04 p.m. due to complications from heart surgery. As Mr. Cash's web site administrator, I thought that I would pass the information on to anyone who might have been. Those that would like to send Mr. Cash a card may do so at:

The House of Cash
700 Johnny Cash Parkway
Hendersonville, TN 37075

John and June were inseperable and with John's given health problems, those close to him know it will be tough for him to go on.

Thank you,
Jackie