[RC] Overnite stay in Oklahoma City - cheval

Hi,
When we traveled cross country this fall, we stayed in this place recommended by friends who travel/show extensively. It was great! You can rent a small room w/bath right in the barn that is very clean and right by your horse. We elected not to put our horses in stalls after the long haul, and were able to put the three horses out in a huge safely fenced pen where they could gallop around and stretch their legs.

Barn - Bed & Breakfast, Kenn & Donna Robinson
11200 S.E. 44th Place
Oklahoma City, OK  73150
Tel:  toll free - (877) 733-2443; 405-733-2443
E-mail:  horseldy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site:  http://home.earthlink.net/~horseldy
Location: I-40, exit Douglas Blvd S. from W; exit Anderson Rd. from E.
View Comments Scores        Post Comments