RE: [RC] Little Manistee Ride - Wendy Mancini

    Just want to add to Maggie Mieske's praise.  It was my first trip to a MW ride & Michigan & a good time was had by all.  The trails were beautiful and  extremely well marked.  Everyone at the ride was great.  When the weather turned out hotter than expected riders & crews all worked together to keep horses cooled and watered.
    My Old Meadow Jim ran a great ride but due to a shoulder cramp did not complete (boo hoo) which is not bothering him in the least now that he's running around his home pasture.
    Any how, hope to see all the Michigan group again.  Great ride, great people.