Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 10:16 AM
Subject: [RC] BungeTies

Bungee,Panic or Shock Ties/Cords...???

Have a horse that doesn't like being tied, but is learning.....in the meantime....he seems to do well on a tie line between trees, where he can move around without the immediate and final limitations typical tying does.....He'll tie at the trailer, pull back once, scare himself then stand still, but remains very frightened......

So I am thinking the bungee thing might be a solution......Your thoughts will be appreciated.....  Jeannie Gillen