Re: [RC] EnduraMax vs. Summer Games Electrolytes - April Johnson

From the label of Summer Games:
Ingredients: Salt, potassium chloride, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, dextrose, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, natural and artificial flavors added, and Yello FD&C #6 Aluminum Lake added.

And like I said earlier, from looking at Karen's comparison chart, the major difference in the analysis is a lot more calcium in Endura-Max than Summer Games.

April
Nashville, TN