[RC] High Strung Mare - GracNova

HI,
I have been a lurker on ridecamp for about two years.  I have two Arabian mares one that is six.  I have had her for about four years.  She was the first horse I have ever started and ridecamp has proved an immeasurable resource.  Thank all of you for sharing your expertise and experience with us.  My problem is with my new mare a thirteen year old Arabian mare, that I have had five months.  I grew up in the hunter ring and am use to horses with easy forward gaits and nice smooth movements.  This mare is high strung and very quick.  I took her out yesterday on a 1/2 mile loop around my front pasture at a walk and she was dripping sweet when we got back she just works herself up.  When I ask for a circle she pivots on her hind legs and turns really fast.  She tends to blow up if she gets upset.  On our way back to the barn when I asked her to go somewhere she didn't want to she performed what felt like an airs above ground (terminology might be wrong), she reared and then leapt in the air with all four feet of the ground.  This unseated me.  On a good note she is very barn sour but did not run off and leave me, but stopped and waited for me to come get her.  My question is this, is this something that can be worked out with training or are some horses just wired for quick movement.  The only other horse I have ridden that moved like her is my mother's TWH, and when she gets in a hurry and I won't let her trot she feels like she is doing a version of the running walk.  I read in another thread that there are gaited Arabians.  Does anyone know certain lines that produce gaited horses?  She is by Crown Courage (Muscastar x Jewel Drift) and out of RS Maiden Heaven (Monte De Oro x Maid Marion).  Sorry this is so long.  But I think I might have gotten too much horse for me.