[RC] dosing syringe problem - Debra Ager

This may sound simplistic, but try dosing him from the other side, if you haven't already.  Believe it or not, it works on most difficult horses.  I've had horses that were near impossible to dose from the left not even raise their heads when dosed from the right.  Stand on his right side facing the same direction he is, with your left arm under his jaw and your left hand resting across the bridge of his nose, and slip your syringe or whatever into the right side his mouth with your right hand.  You have more immediate control of the horse with your hand across the bridge of his nose than holding the halter in case he does object.

Try it and let me know if it works with your horse.

Debbie (in Texas)