From: C. Eyler
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 5:11 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Goggles

What's the advantage of using goggles instead of a fly mask?

Cindy

Do any of you guys know where horse goggles can be bought?  I used to use them in the 60's when hauling in an open trailer.  They are clear, heavy duty plastic that fit over head and eyes --holes cut out for ears and they strap under chin and lower part of head.  They fit like motorcycle goggles on a person but these are horse goggles for horses.