From: "Peggy Bergman-Smith" <peglets@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Ridecamp - Endurance net" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 11:11 AM
Subject: [RC] Howard's Ride

Howard:
Congratulations to you and your family!  It has been great reading about
your ride. You have inspired me! I am doing my second ride and my horses
first ride next weekend. I am only doing the 30, but we have to start
somewhere!
When you wrote "I am grateful to be alive, riding atop a magnificent steed
that has been graced and touched by the hand of God.  Get the idea?" - you
put into words what I feel when I'm just on a training ride, going down
the
trail, my mare eager and wanting to go.
I can't wait for next weekend!
Thanks, Howard - please keep the stories and opinions coming! You're one
of
the main reasons I read Ridecamp!

Peggy Bergman-Smith
Bear Valley Springs, CA