Re: [RC] Endurance calendars & Cuyama - Trailrite

In a message dated 1/9/2003 8:01:58 PM Pacific Standard Time, nvrider@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Why don't you put on a ride on the same date to
accommodate all of the riders that want to ride that same weekend?

Karen,

       How many rides do you want me to put on anyway?  Why would you say something like this?  I'm already doing two....  And if you ever put on a ride you would know that you cannot put on a ride on the same weekend as another ride in the same region.
   Even the Tevis has a starting day to enter.  How are you supposed to know that the entries are opened at all times?  All rides have a start time to enter or at least the RM will let you know when they are excepting entries.
       Not everyone lives for one RM, like you, and you do more harm to the RM by acting like this.
Tammy Robinson
HOG WILD I & II - RM