Re: [RC] MORGANS - Jeanne Slominski

My older Morgan, Sonny, did pant for the first year or two. Once he became more conditioned, he hardly ever did. Sonny is old style breeding. My younger guy, on the other hand, is the 'new' Morgan style. Wichita doesn't pant at all. Both usually have quick recoveries, unless it's hot out. If I get off and walk that last 1/4 mile to the vet check, they are almost always down.

Good luck with your mare.

Jeanne
Son Beam Sirprize
Triton Wichita