[RC] Endurance calendars - Maggie Mieske

Hey folks,
I received the calendars today that I am taking with me to the UMECRA convention.  They are FABULOUS!  VERY NICE JOB.  I am impressed.  I hope they do one for 2004!!  So....BUY ONE or SOME!  They will be at check in as soon as we arrive so if they aren't there when you are, come back and get one later done!  They are only $15.  If we want to see another one, let's get these sold so they'll do one!  I don't think you'll be at all disappointed and the proceeds go to good causes, The Knights of the Golden Horseshoe and AERC Trails Committee.  A lot of people have put their heart and soul and some cold, hard cash into this endeavor.  I know a lot of you have already bought one but I wanted to just remind you...after all, it IS January and if you don't get one soon, you'll miss Tom's photo!!!  :)  So, if you'll be at UMECRA, look me up or make sure to ask at check in about the calendars!!!
Maggie