[RC] beginner - Merryben

Ask Julie Suhr which of her blankets is her favorite.  Years ago, one of our ride managers got some grey wool blankets at the Navy surplus store and sewed binding on them and gave them out as awards.  Julie still has hers and loves it.

Heather & I once went to a ride when we were broker than usual and took drinks, a loaf of bread, peanut butter and jelly and actually survived quite nicely.

mb