[RC] Scioto Run - David & Maggie

I hope everyone is planning on attending the Scioto Run rides next weekend. Mollie Krumlaw-Smith is managing them and she always puts on an awesome ride.

The trails are as breathtaking as Ohio gets. You can see for miles from some of the ridges. The weather is supposed to clear up this week and it doesn't usually take too long for those trails to dry up.

Camp is on an abandoned grass airstrip with lots of room for everyone. There's stuff to do in the area for your families, too. Swimming, biking, fishing, golf, boating, etc. All within 10 miles of camp.

Mollie will be at camp most of the week, so if you need directions, I live in the area. Not only can I give you directions, I can tell you where the best gas prices are!!

Hope to see everyone there!
Maggie Pritchard
740-947-2883