[RC] Swanton Pacific entries - Barbara McCrary

Title: Blank
FYI, we'll be out of town for a bit.  Anyone who wishes a Swanton Pacific entry blank can print it off the website.  Any other requests will be answered after May 26th.  This will be easier than asking someone to fill requests while we're gone.  We don't impose an entry limit, and we don't turn anyone down.  We do offer an entry discount for early entry.  See our website: http://members.cruzio.com/~bigcreekranch/  for details.  Thank you!

Barbara McCrary
Ride manager, Swanton Pacific 75/100
"The most beautiful trail in the world"