[RC] King Series saddle? - DAldr94141

Hi. I have a friend who's daughter is showing her horse this year. I know nothing about saddles and western saddles in endurance is not good but, I thought I'd try anyway.
She found this saddle in the internet and the owner is 3 hours away. They want to look at it tomorrow morning but would like to know more. This is a King Series western saddle, well tooled and light oil with matching breast plate, headstall and reins. They bought it new for $900.00, used it about 3 times, never showed with it and now asking $600.00 for it. Don't know why they are selling it. Is this a known saddle maker? Are these saddles good or mediocre? Her daughter is 12 and is just showing 4-H and the fair.
The only thing she found out about the King saddles is that they make custom saddles but for what the owner bought it for and is selling it for sounds like it wasn't a custom saddle. What do you think? You can e-mail me privately or whatever.
They won't go waste their time if it's not a good saddle. Thank you.

Deb