[RC] Weather - Barbara McCrary

Title: Blank
Being married to an obsessive weather-watcher, and having become one myself, I am fascinated in the erratic and unusual weather patterns across the USA.  Here on the coast of central CA, we are having a long-running pattern of showers, coupled with warm weather.  Not at all typical, but it is giving us the most fantastic crop of grass I've seen in many years.  We've had 7+ inches of rain in April; here it is the first week in May and it's still giving us showers, for short periods of time, almost daily.  While the ground it not boggy, and the horses are not standing in mud to their fetlocks, it is slippery out on the trails.  I'm so sorry to hear of the troubles others across the country are having....floods, tornadoes.  Every time I hear of some new weather disaster, I hope all our endurance friends and ridecampers are safe.

Barbara McCrary