[RC] Comment on my last post - Trailrite

       I just had someone ask me if my last post "Rocks, hills, weather, OH MY!" was referring to this weekends Lakeside Classic ride cancellation.  The answer is NO!  Barbara did the safe thing...I know, I was there listening to a hard down pour all night long and getting up and saddling in the rain.  I must say...I wasn't disappointed in the cancellation. :)  But I was saddled, and so was every other rider there.
       The post came from my experience of 30+ calls of people asking me how hard or how many hills did we have at the Hog Wild Rides.  Then the very next weekend, when I was riding the wonderful Old Warriors Water Hunt ride, there was so few riders attending it.  Then, hearing about the low sign-up rate for the Mt. Charleston rides. Mt. Charleston rides is one of the most wonderful rides around.  They have around 90% wild horse trails WITH wonderful views of Wild Horses, Burro's, pines, large Junipers, narrow  desert canyons.  Why no one signs up for these last two rides is beyond me.
       The Old Warriors Water Hunt ride made me put in the waterfall thing in my comments.  Who would ever think such beauty would exist between my place and LA.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
18171 Lost Creek Road
Santa Clarita, CA 91390