[RC] Scabs on sides of horse - halterlady

One of my horses has scabs on his sides.  When you scrape them with your
fingernail, they sort of look the same as the scabby places a horse would
get from rain rot.  His is pretty round right now with a flat back, but the
back where you would normally see rain rot is smooth.  He is not sore to the
touch & I have tried a bleach solution on them and also used an iodine scrub
solution and it hasn't made any difference.  He runs with four other horses
& none of the others have it.  Does anyone have any idea what it could be &
how to deal with it?  Thanks!

Pat Fredrickson
Natural Horse Halters
www.halterlady.com
pat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you are looking for a good Internet service provider, check out
Copper.Net. They are only $9.95 a month or $99.00 a year. Copper.Net also
offers a 30 day money back guarantee to make sure you are completely
satisfied. I use them and they are great!

Here is their link to sign up or find out more about them:
http://sub.copper.net/promo/305285.asp