[RC] Looking for Terry Reed - Aaron Turnage

I'm looking for Terry (maybe Terryl) Reed in the Auburn, CA area.  She introduced me to horses when I was a young girl and put the dream of doing the Tevis in my head.  We have since lost touch, but I have started competing in endurance and saw that there is a Ride History for a Terryl Reed in the Auburn area.  She most recently completed the Death Valley ride this year.  If this is the same person, she would be in her mid to late 40's I'm guessing....

Can someone who knows her please give her my email address?  Let me know if you are going to contact her please.  She is responsible in a large part for helping to make me the person I am today.

She would know me as Crysta Jones (Ed's daughter).

Thank you,
Crysta