[RC] Hollering horse - oddfarm

Awww, cut him some slack.

My little Odd Todd hollers to the horses ahead and I know he is saying "Wait up!". And if they are behind he tells them "Come on! Catch up!". I have told him over and over again we can't win if we wait for everybody else!  And he will stand there and wait if I let him! There will come a day when you will give anything to hear your horse whinny once more.

I'm sure some horse answers your horse, you just might not hear it.

Believe me, the words that come out of people's mouths can be much more embarrassing (and make them sound stupid) than anything our horses have to say!

If he is carrying you for 8 hours, he ought to be able to say whatever he wants to. Unless it is anything about your wieght. That is where I draw the line. :} And no cussing. I do enough of that for both of us. And no rapping. We ain't in Nellyville and I know "my butt git'en big!".

Lisa Salas, The Odd fArm