Re: [RC] traces of yucca - David & Maggie

Try Blue Seal feeds. They are owned by the same corporation as Kent. Their complete product is called Trotter. I don't know if it is exactly the same, but it may be very close. If you get any scan the tag and I'll compare it to the tag on Golden Pride.

Maggie
Unfortunately, the nearest place to central Maryland that sells Kent Feeds (according to their website) is in Ohio!!

Cindy