Re: [RC] [RC] ? meat eating horses - JUDYK89

My mare likes to open her mouth while walking through a river and "scoop" the water up, I wonder how many little fishes she's eaten.

She also likes dog biscuits.  We found this out when one of the ranch dogs, who usually hide their biscuits in horse shavings, was sitting outside her paddock whining because my horse wouldn't let her come in to retrieve her biscuits.  My mare was searching for them, eating them, and chasing the dog out so she could have them all.