[RC] saddle fit - Ed Kilpatrick

i guess thats why there are so many saddles to choose from!  something for everybody.  i really, really like my bighorn endurance.  it is extremely comfortable. and i use it on my paso fino horses also.  no problem enjoying the gaits.  i have used it on walking horses, especially one that i trained. he was small in the front end and his owners favorite saddle just didnt fit him well.  the bighorn did.  i responded directly to the lady who put this post up.  i did a 75 mile ride saturday, using my bighorn endurance.  no fatigue, no soreness for me or my horse.  he was A across the board at the finish.  i think the best thing to do is just try out several different saddles, even if you have to beg and borrow.  find what you like and what works for your horse.    ed