[RC] Getting to OD - C. Eyler

Is there anyone going to OD from Carroll/Howard/western Baltimore counties in Maryland (or farther north, in Pennsylvania) who could give a lift to an easy-traveling gelding?  I could take an extra vehicle to carry my stuff, and I don't need a place to sleep.

I could leave for OD as early as needed, but I'd be riding in the 25 on Sunday and so wouldn't be able to leave Front Royal until the latter part of Sunday afternoon.

My gelding is boarded at the western edge of Baltimore County on Wards Chapel Road, between I-795 and MD route 26 (Liberty Road).

I would be happy to pay for your fuel.

Cindy Eyler
(and Jack, who has references that he trailers well)