Re: [RC] Chicken Chase-My Ride - FancyNite

In a message dated 04/15/2003 9:32:03 PM Central Daylight Time, XOXOPlatinumGurl@xxxxxxx writes:

we got to witness him being drug over to a water trough by a woman. His mother soon came to help push him in, and I even tried to grab a foot for a moment, but it scared my horse, so I opted to stand back and laugh instead.

ROFL.... Well, I only DRUG him the last 6."...  All in all, he got his VERY much needed bath!  LOL

Sammy and Scott, if you two ever need a sponsor and I am there, PLEASE don't hesitate to ask.  You're both great kids and it was a pleasure to meet you both!

Oh and April, you're right SORRY. I guess after 5 days of camping I got that DIMR disease!

Happy Trails,
Jinnifer Plummer