[RC] water trough at Auburn overlook - Carol Stiles

Just wanted folks to know that last Sat. during the 50 mile American River Marathon (for humans), runners were jumping in the horse trough at the Auburn overlook and taking a bath in it. Until we get a chance to clean it out it might be smart to bring a bucket and give your horse clean water out of the water facets there. I personally contacted the organizer of the event, who apologized for the runners that did that and she said she will post on their website not to jump in the horse trough next year and will also put a sign on the water trough itself next time.
Carol and Beau