[RC] sport saddle bob marshall - J Demuth

Hi all, Yes , I'm a newbie,  I would really like some more info. on the sport saddle.
I've looked at the archives and find alot of conflicting opinions, it seems to me short riders and tall ones have different problems. Here is my scenario, I would like to see if anyone has info. directly related to the same particulars.  I'm short 5"2, and 130lbs,
My horse,( Who is the one I'm trying to fit, I have a close cut western saddle i Like, He Hates.) He is one of those high withered arabs,  Narrow, with long legs, only green broke. He measures 15 hands because of his high withers, but he dosen't look it. must people go "He can't be that big, are you sure?" He is also very sensitive .  So, my questions are, Is anyone using a SS on a horse like this,  and if so have they used the peaked pommel type?? And are most short people riding in the youth cut models?  And what do they perfer?  Any info. would be helpful!!  I have a youth cut demo endurance model to try out at the moment.  Have put it on only once.  I did not like the extremely low pommel.  He seemed to like the saddle empty,( When i pushed him for a lope in (yes) the round pen he just extended his trot, where as with the western saddle he would break into a run and start bucking!)  however when I got in the saddle he seemed uncertain of it.  Head high with ears flipping and some head shaking(not much).  Can anyone share any info. with me?  I know this might be old subject for some .  Sorry/
My whole experience with this horse has been quite unique. Anothetimes maybe!!
New to Arabs, new to endurance,  But not new to the pleasures of riding everyday all day,  however it's been awhile!!!
Thanks,
Mistylee