[RC] Horse with shy bladder-best suggestion - Lori Bertolucci

I want to thank everyone who sent me suggestions on how to get my gelding to pee when I am riding him. Some things I have already tried and some I will try. But I must admit, the best suggestion came from Andrea Day. She sent me a picture of something I can carry around on him to help make him less self conscious. That was a folding blind/room divider! Disappointed smiley emoticon  Think he will mind me adding that along with the scoop and sponge??  He was already wondering about me when I added the crupper…

Thanks all.

Lori B.