Re: [RC] Where to find leads with a loop instead of snap? - Sullivan

 But these days I rarely deal with adult horses that set back, so I'd just as soon have the convenience of snaps.

Heidi

Well, having yesterday dealt with two adult horses that pull back explosively; one almost cured, one a boarder, I am just cursing a blue streak at the people who just love to breed every year but NEVER teach their babies to tie, worm, pick up feet, lead nicely, etc.

For those in my neck of the woods who have questioned the wisdom of me buying a weanling in 1999 and spending all the $ and time to raise it, that is my answer.  She ties, leads, trailers, and you can worm her with one hand.

\after fighting over a half hour with the "free horse" to be able to worm her.....I am sure glad I did not pay one penny for this horse.
Karen