[RC] backing rigs(hey howard, whatcha doin up there?) - Ed Kilpatrick

howard has just gotta have some fun, girls!  and he just wants to see if anyone is paying attention!  now, when it comes to backing trailers,  you should see my aunt lucille.  she is 86 years old and can still drive a tractor and back one of those four wheel farm wagons with the swivel tongue, the kind where both front wheels pivot.  i never could back one of those things very well.  oh, i will eventually get it close to where i want it, but it is not a pretty sight.  she can make it look easy.  i have seen some mighty funny trailer backing around ridecamps, both men and women drivers!  heck,  we have to have live entertainment!        ed