[RC] tremors - Ron Lerma

Well to all of you waiting for my vet's response to my mare's tremors, I don't have an answer for you. I actually printed all of the e-mail responses from my original "tremors" e-mail. My vet read each. She was willing to do tests but unfortunately we had more pressing issues to attack. My mare began limping for the first time in her life. My vet had to block the joint then proceed to ultrsound. She pulled or strained her lateral suspensory ligament. No rides for me for a while and no spending more money that I don't have on researching the tremors any deeper. I guess I am going to chalk it up to anxiousness and anxiety.