[RC] Equine dentist - Sue Brown

Hi,

Sarah Metcalf DVM, Equine Dentist, will be at my place on the 18th and 19th of April.  If you’re interested in scheduling an appointment here, send me an email with your preferred day and time.  She will also be in the Arlington area on the 20th and 21st...in the Monroe/Fall City area on the 22nd and 23rd...and Whidbey Island on April 17th.  If you are interested in any of the other dates, please contact Sarah at   smetcalf@xxxxxxxxxx  for available times.

Sue

"Live as you will have wished to have lived when you are dying."

- Christian Furchtegott Gellert, German Poet and Writer

Sue Brown

ARICP Certified Riding Instructor

Recreational Riding and Dressage

Tyee Farm